Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

i made a new friend!

i'm not actually big enough to play with any other kids yet... i just stare at them. it's my own way of telling them that i can't wait to be friends. i know that my mom is very grateful to have a lot of other baby mama's around. i'm loads of fun to hang out with (i really am), but it's nice to mix it up with an adult or two every once in awhile. we went to the park on wednesday with kylie and brooke, her mom. this was my first experience checking out the neighborhood park amenities...

i wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first. it was definitely not as comfortable as my bouncy seat at home...

all of the other babies were laughing and squealing, so i decided to kick my feet up and try to relax...(it's hard to erase that worried look off of my face)

before long, i realized that i liked this swing. i really liked it. i can only imagine how fun it will be when my mom actually pushes me... 

 kylie liked me so much that she wanted to get in the swing with me. she was much more interested in me than in her own swing... which i clearly couldn't understand

 i finally had to tell her that i needed some space... my mom says that my playground manners need a little refining! 


1 comment: